Pharma & Biotech
Our Pharma and Biotech clients have leadership with the foresight to know the value of gatherings that provide an environment for learning and networking. Some of the groups that have chosen to partner with PlanetConnect to create this environment include:
- R&D organizations see the need to internally share company strategy, new ideas and innovations and the latest technology, among their staff. Often, an external licensing group uses these meetings as a way to gather capabilities of multiple suppliers over the course of the event.
- IT groups supporting the internal corporate infrastructure as well as the customer–company interface, recognize the value of bringing staff together with suppliers to hasten finding solutions to ideas and issues.
- Manufacturing organizations are constantly seeking new methods to create products faster, cleaner and more efficiently. Company staff and suppliers co-located develop a means for the Pharma to move towards success more quickly.
There have been dramatic changes in this industry and the importance of keeping abreast of the latest technologies and applications has become critical to those involved in the field. Symposium topics that PlanetConnect have covered upon the request of its clients included Cybersecurity, Cloud and Big Data, Internet of Things, the Connected Consumer and Healthcare IT. See a sampling of events produced for major telecommunication companies that included over 1,000 employees and 50 suppliers here. Consider the importance and value of colleagues networking and sharing information over several days.
PlanetConnect strongly believes in partnering with and supporting non-profit associations. We regularly co-produce Association events and take on Association management functions. Given our large exhibitor customer base, we are one of the few partners that can manage and bring exhibitor revenue to the table for new and existing events.
Our partnerships include:
- We manage and/or produce most events — from a small forum to a large IT Congress — for the BioPharma Research Council (BRC).
- We co-produce events with Sino-American Pharmaceutical Professionals Association (SAPA) and the New Jersey Technology Council (NJTC).
- We support American Chemical Society (ACS) at events to provide job support to recently laid-off scientists.
- We provide marketing for upcoming events for the Association for Women in Science (AWIS), the Society for Lab Automation and Screening (SLAS) and the Lab Robotics Interest Group (LRIG).
- We provide exhibit space to our partners at many of our events enabling them to attract new members.